Our Vision & Mission
Promoting, Fostering and Inspiring sustainable and balanced human development with a focus on population stabilization through an enabling environment for an ascending quality of life with equity and justice.
We will strive to realize our Vision by promoting and formulating gender sensitive and rights based population and development policies, strategies and programs.
To this end, we will
- Collaborate with central, state and local government institutions for effective policy planning, formulation and facilitation of program implementation,
- Extend technical and financial support to individuals and civil society institutions and promote innovative approaches,
- Undertake and support systems, action, translational and other forms of operational research,
- Create awareness and undertake informed advocacy at community, regional, national and global levels for socio-cultural and behavioural change,
- Focus on un-served, under-served areas and vulnerable sections of society and address the challenges of an emerging demographic transition,
- Mobilize financial and human resources from all sources both national and international.